Terms and Conditions
Mon – Sat: 9 AM to 5 PM
Sun: 9 AM to 1PM
Terms & Conditions
Please review the terms and conditions relating to this reservation.
- CHECK-IN / CHECK OUT – Check-in is 3 P.M. or later and Check-out is 11 A.M.
Rental Fee at time of booking is not subject to change. We thank you for leaving the property after your check-out time. Check-outs later than 11 A.M. will be charged a $20/hr fee until 4 P.M. Departures later than 4:00 p.m. will be charged a full day’s rate. If you would like a late checkout please make arrangements with office staff 24 hours before departure time. Late departures cannot be allowed if there is a guest arriving the same day.
- EARLY CHECK-OUT – If you are leaving before the office opens at 9 A.M., please check with the office the day before check out to pay any balances due and make arrangements to leave keys. All charges accrued during the stay are to be paid prior to departure. Please secure the unit by closing and locking all doors and windows.
- MINIMUM AGE – Must be 21 or older to rent.
- OCCUPANCY – The number of guests per unit is limited by the size of the unit. Studios accommodate 2 people. A one-bedroom accommodates 4 people. A two-bedroom accommodates 6 people. An additional charge of $15.00 per person per night for additional guests will be assessed.
- FOR DEPOSITS – we accept all major credit cards. A deposit of 50% is required to hold reservations. Balance of payment is due upon arrival.
- FOR CANCELLATIONS – Advance deposits are refunded minus 25% of the total deposit fee & only when cancellation is received in writing 30 days prior to arrival. Late arrivals, early departures, and cancellations made less than 30 days prior to arrival are not eligible for refund.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, the reservation will be cancelled, and the party will be evicted.
- PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are required. Guests must display their parking pass on their vehicle dashboard in plain view. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at guest’s expense. Parking is limited to 1 space per unit. Any extra vehicles must make off-site parking arrangements. No jet skis, boats, or trailers of any kind are permitted.
- DAY GUESTS – We ask that you limit the number of non-registered daytime guests to 4. Day Guests must get parking permits from the office and all Day Guests must depart by 9 P.M.
- DAILY MAID SERVICE AVAILABLE – For reservations that are 7 days or longer, maid service will be available every 4th day, except Sundays and holidays. Towels and trash can be attended to daily. If you request additional maid service throughout your stay, it is available for a nominal fee.
- POOL HOURS & policies are posted and will be strictly enforced.
- SMOKING POLICY – All units are NON-SMOKING. Guests smoking in any unit will be charged a non-refundable cleaning fee of $300.00.
- PET POLICY – No Pets Allowed.
- OPEN FLAMES – No candles or open flames are permitted in the units.
- GRILLS – If you bring a grill, please place / use the grill on the seawall or the beach.
- DAMAGES – Damage fees will be charged if any damage is found within 14 days of departure.
- TRASH – Excessive trash is to be placed in the dumpster/recycle bin. Soiled dishes should be washed and put away. A cleaning fee will be imposed if a unit is left excessively dirty.
- BEACH TOWEL RENTAL – We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. We suggest you bring beach towels or rent them from the office. There is a $5.00 deposit for each towel. $4.00 is returned to you when you return each beach towel to the office. If towels are left in the unit or outside, the deposit will be forfeited.
- HURRICANE / STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given, unless there is a mandatory evacuation. We recommend you purchase travel insurance if this is a concern.