Terms and Conditions
Mon – Sat: 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Sun: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Terms & Conditions
Please review the terms and conditions relating to this reservation.
- CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M.
Check-outs later than 11:00 a.m. will be charged for a ½ day. Departures later than 5:00 p.m. will be charged a full day’s rate. If you would like a late checkout please make arrangements with office staff 24 hours before departure time, late departure cannot be allowed if a guest is arriving.
- All units are NON-SMOKING. Guests smoking in any unit will be charged a cleaning fee to be determined by the length of time it takes to resume it to a smoke free state, fees start at $75.00.
- Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. Guests with pets will not be permitted to stay and no refunds will be granted.
- We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 21 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
- A damage fee will be charged if damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear, or if linens are lost or damaged.
- Excessive debris, rubbish and discards are to be placed in dumpster. Soiled dishes should be washed and put away. A cleaning fee may be imposed if unit is left excessively dirty.
- If you are leaving before the office opens at 9:00 A.M. kindly check with us during office hours the day before you will be checking out to pay any balances due and make arrangements to leave keys. All charges accrued during the stay are to be paid prior to departure. Please secure the unit by closing and locking all doors and windows.
- If a renter is evicted by the management or the local law enforcement, no refund of rent fee will be made.
- Deposits, Payments & Cancellation. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are honored. Deposits are collected at time of reservation. A deposit of 50% is required to confirm reservations. Balance of payment is due upon arrival. There is a $35.00 fee for any cancellation eligible for refund. Written cancellation is requested. Advance deposits are refunded only when cancellation is received 21 days prior to arrival. Late arrivals, early departures and cancellations made less than 21 days prior to arrival are not eligible for refund.
- Final payment may be paid by credit card on file, check or money order. Personal checks for rental payments should be made payable to the Diplomat Resort and must be received 30 days before arrival date.
- MINIMUM STAYS -are required. Reservations made with minimum stays may not be shortened to less than original minimums, even if minimums are eased for reservations made closer to reservation dates.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited by the size of the apartment. Studios accommodate 2 persons only. One-bedroom units’ rate is for 2 persons with a maximum occupancy of 4 persons including children. Two-bedroom rate is for up to 4 persons with a maxim of 6 persons, including children. An additional charge or $15.00 per person/per night for additional guests will be assessed. We ask that you limit the number of non-registered daytime guests to 4 and that they depart the premises by 9:00 p.m. Be sure to advise the office staff that you have guests.
- DAILY MAID SERVICE – except Sundays and holidays. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. We suggest you bring beach towels or rent them from the office. There is a $5.00 deposit for this service of which $4.00 is returned to you when you return the beach towels to the office. If towels are left in the unit or outside, the deposit will be forfeited.
- RATE CHANGES – Rates are subject to change without notice.
- FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
- Pool and other rules are posted
- PARKING PASSES – Parking passes are required. Guests must display parking pass on the rear view mirror at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at guest’s expense. Parking is limited to 1 space per unit. Any extra vehicles must make off-site parking arrangements. No jet skis, boats, or trailers of any kind are permitted.
- HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No refunds will be given, unless there is a mandatory evaluation. We recommend you purchase travel insurance if this is a concern.